Solutions.brother.com/mac is an official web page to download latest and updated Brother Printer drivers for MAC. In this blog post we will guide you to setup Brother Printer drivers on MAC computer. Let’s start with Brother USB Printer setup on MAC.
Enter Your Printer Model & Click on Download Button
Hi, Let’s First Get Your Brother Product Registered with Us and Start Download
How to setup Brother USB Printer on MAC?
- Assemble your Brother Printer and connect with MAC though
- Open add Printer option then click on + sign, it will
search for connected Brother Printer.
- Select your Printer then press next to install Brother
Printer on MAC.
- If your Printer not showing in add Printer option then
insert driver CD and follow manual to setup Brother Printer drivers on MAC.
If you don’t have Brother Printer drivers CD for MAC do not worry follow given
How to install brother USB printer on Mac without CD?
- Connect your computer with Brother Printer through USB
- To download Brother Printer drivers for MAC visit solutions.brother.com/mac.
- Select your Brother Printer model and then download
drivers as per your MAC OS.
- Open Brother printer drivers downloaded file.
- Accept license and agreement then follow all instructions
given on your screen.
- Once Brother printer setup for MAC completed click
on finish and check Printer connection with test print.
Install Brother wireless Printer on MAC without CD from solutions.brother.com/mac
- Insert toner and turn in Brother Printer and your turn ON
- Go to add Printer option and click on + sign.
- It will search for your printer, if your Printer not
showing then follow below steps.
- Go to solutions.brother.com/mac official webpage to download
latest and updated Brother wireless printer drivers for MAC.
- Open downloaded drivers file then select install
Brother wireless Printer option.
- Press next then you will see press WPS button option.
- Now press WPS button on your wireless router then press ok
button on your printer.
- Once you see connection successful then go to add Printer
option again and click on +.
- Now select your Printer and press ok and check your
Printer connection with test Print.